Below are some of the most common questions I get asked.
I’ll be frequently adding to this list, so be sure to check back!
- Is there a sequel to Throne of Glass and when will it be published?
YES! There is a sequel! It’s titled Crown of Midnight. It will release in Fall 2013 (no official date yet), and will continue Celaena’s adventures.
- How many books are in the series?
As of right now, I think that there might be around six or seven books. I’m currently only signed on for the first three, but I’m hoping I’ll get the chance to tell Celaena’s story until the very end.
- How do you pronounce the characters’ names?
I actually get asked this so often that I made a pronunciation guide! You can see it here.
- When will you be publishing A Court of Thorns and Roses?
I actually haven’t even sold ACOTAR yet! I’d love to someday, but we’ll see what fate has in store for me!
- Are they going to make a movie out of Throne of Glass?
As of right now, we still haven’t sold the movie rights, so…No. Hopefully someday!
- Throne of Glass isn’t published in my country! How can I read it?
We’ve actually sold rights in 14 countries (including the US): Brazil, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Romania, Russia, Hungary, France, Poland, Italy, Japan, the UK, and Australia/New Zealand. SO, hopefully we’ll keep adding more countries to that list. In the meantime, check out the Book Depository. It’s a great website where you can buy books and have them shipped anywhere in the world FOR FREE.
- I’m an aspiring writer! Do you have any advice?
Read a lot, and write a lot. Write what you LOVE, even if people tell you it’s not worth your time. And never, ever give up.
- Will you be writing any more Throne of Glass novellas?
As of right now, we don’t have any plans to publish more novellas between Books 1 and 2. However, we WILL be releasing some super-awesome extra content, so keep your eyes peeled!
- Can you read my manuscript? Or just the first chapter?
Unfortunately, I can’t, due to legal reasons (and the fact that I have very little free time these days)!
- How do I get published?
Honestly, my best advice is to read these posts by my best friend (and fellow author), Susan Dennard. She divided the typical/traditional publishing journey into three sections: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. Good luck!!