- When will the next Throne of Glass novel be published?
The third Throne of Glass novel, titled Heir of Fire, will be out in September 2014 and is available for pre-order.
- How many books are in the series?
As of right now, I’m contracted to write six books, so…if all goes according to plan, there will be six books in this series (maaaaybe seven).
- How do you pronounce the characters’ names?
I actually get asked this so often that I made a pronunciation guide! You can see it here.
- When will you be publishing A Court of Thorns and Roses?
It will be out in Spring 2015! Hooray!
- Are they going to make a movie out of Throne of Glass?
As of right now, we still haven’t sold the movie rights, so…No. Hopefully someday!
- Throne of Glass isn’t published in my country! How can I read it?
We’ve actually sold rights in 15 countries. SO, hopefully we’ll keep adding more countries to that list. In the meantime, check out the Book Depository. It’s a great website where you can buy books and have them shipped anywhere in the world FOR FREE.
- I’m an aspiring writer! Do you have any advice?
Read a lot, and write a lot. Write what you LOVE, even if people tell you it’s not worth your time. And never, ever give up.
- Will you be writing any more Throne of Glass novellas?
As of right now, we don’t have any plans to publish more novellas.
- Can you read my manuscript? Or just the first chapter?
Unfortunately, I can’t, due to legal reasons (and the fact that I have very little free time these days)!
- How do I get published?
Honestly, my best advice is to read these posts by my best friend (and fellow author), Susan Dennard. She divided the typical/traditional publishing journey into three sections: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. Good luck!!